« UN Sanctions Again |
| McCain And Obama Win Vermont »
Does anyone believe that a record 19.4% increase in Chinese defense spending "will not pose a threat to other countries?"
Maybe it costs a lot more to protect the Olympics these days.
Posted at 09:13 AM in China | Permalink
China, Military, Olympics
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
Here are some facts. You should decide which one is really a threat and should be afraid of:
1. China = 2,2 Million active personnels
2. US = 1,4 Million active personnels and 1,4 Million reserve personnels
1. China = 1,300 Million
2. US = 303 Million
1. China = In it's own territory only
2. US = over 820 installations in at least 39 countries including iraq n afghanistan (No wonder, they're "the World Cop")
Last 10 years military activities:
1. China = threatening Taiwan only, which being claimed as one of the China province
2. US military:
Invasion of Iraq
Invasion of Afghanistan
Next... maybe your country who doesn't agreed with US.
1. China = USD 59 Billion for 2,2 Million Troops and 1,300 Million people.
2. US = USD 549 Billion for 1,4 Million Troops and 303 million people.
Which one is dangerous n should be afraid of?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 11:07 AM
There you go again. Lies dam lies and statstics. A 17% increase will bring Chinas military budget to $ 58 billion compared to the $500 billion (not counting the $10 billion a month we are wasting fight a imoral,illegal, stupid war in Iraq). If my math is correct, that represents about one- tenth of US spending. Who reprents the threat?
jay hariton |
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 at 04:16 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.